Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a albino (I think) zebra. I'm hoping it's a male. It's about 2" now, how long do you think it will take it to become full grown?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the bad pic's, he won't stop hiding.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Full grown or breeding size?

I would expect him to start spawning at 3+ inches, which should occur in 6 months or so.

To reach full adult size, you may be waiting another year.

Kim

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Full size. The reason I ask, i have some fish that have gotten to 5 in really quick and some won't grow.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Neat looking fish :thumb:
Can you post a pic that's a full tank shot? The reason I ask is I am soon getting a oak trim tank & stand & thinking about black gravel. I noticed you have black gravel in a oak trim tank and would like to see what it looks like standing back from it a little.

I'd really appreciate it but if it's to much trouble, I'll understand. :fish:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
:lol: Never mind lol I only looked at the first pic and didn't wait for them all to load. I like the looks of that alot...thanks and sorry

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dewdrop:

Thanks, All the fish in that tank are white. I have 9 white labs and 1 albino. it looks really cool when the fist are going in and out of the white rocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.