Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Okay so, It's been a little while since I've been active here (a few months), been busy honestly. Anyway, I happened to notice that despite not posting actively in months, I still average at over 2 posts per day. "You know you spend too much time on Cichlid-forum when..." ha!

So what's your ending to that sentence? What makes you think your hobby is taking up too much time, and this site isn't helping? :lol:

-John

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well, I "wasted" my entire weekend working on an electrical upgrade for my 125g stand.

Then, before I went to bed last night, I spent an hour uploading pictures so I could post some here on cichlid-forum.

And now, I've been at work for 2 hours this morning, and I'd say I've been about 50% productive, because half my time has been spent reading through posts.

So yeah, I spend too much time on cichlid forum :lol:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Dieselfool said:
When you check for new posts before you check your email.
That's an everyday thing for me :p

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Rhinox said:
when you do things like this in your free time :p
When you have the time to read through that entire thread :p

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thought of another one - when you start feeling a little anxious because there are no new posts and you frantically flip through all the subforums looking for a new post to read and respond to.

·
Registered
220 Posts
When you start nit-picking other folks' posts just to have something to post yourself.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When you kick yourself for not having your Camera nearby because you see something your fish are doing and thing "Dangit!! Wish I could post that!"

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Haha yeahhhhh - and i also do the same thing rhinox just posted, I sit there like "but but but - nobody has posted in the SA or CA or Oscar forum in the last 20 minutes - what's wrong???!!!"

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
When your one of the same handful of ppl who post on the "spend too much time on c-f thread" over and over again :p

And chubbs yeah that's about right except for me I check too often for the malawi section :p

How bout when you keep getting the "you cannot make another search so soon" message when checking for new replies to your posts?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts