Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they common?? instead of black barred i have 2 yellow barred convicts got them for free when i got 1 female black barred con

·
Registered
75 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow I have never seen one of those. I wan't one though.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup and im gonna breed him with my pink convict

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I've had several like that. Every one had the ability to obtain the normal dark barring, like the yellow bars were based on mood, but it was like they preferred the yellow barring. I never thought anything special of it. :-? lol

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Looks like a normal con to me...they can have quite a variation of colors depending on mood and environment.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Looks like a normal con to me...they can have quite a variation of colors depending on mood and environment
I 2nd that! I think he looks awesome! Just not a fan of the light coloration! I perfer the regular Convicts!

·
Registered
204 Posts
*** never seen those Nano cons either, but Im new in the hobby and to this site. Where can I get a nano con? Or even a yellow one???

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
where are you planning on putting them? as judging by your signature your pretty overstoced already

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.