Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, craigslist no longer allow adds involving the sale of pets. . .

SO, I'm looking for other options of how to sell my yellow labs. Honestly, I don't want or expect money. I'm moving cross country, and need someone to adopt them. I'd love for them to go to a good home (with an owner who knows how to treat them well). I bought them online from a reputable seller (not like the weird hybrid I was saddled with). They have perfect coloring, shape, and dark black bars on their fins.

I realize we can't talk retailers here, so PM me please if you know of fish clubs in PA where I can unload them or if you're interested in taking them. I'm in State College, PA, but I'm willing to deliver them throughout PA, NJ, NY, and VA reasonably. I have family all over, :lol:

Any help, greatly, greatly appreciated. They're holding like nuts; I wish I could keep them :[ but I can only take 4 buckets of fish with me (goldfish in 1, GT and JD in another, Cons (mult pairs) in a third, and dithers/bottom feeders in the fourth).

·
Registered
509 Posts
Here is how you get around it per their TOS

Household pets of any kind including but not limited to dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish. Re-homing with small adoption fee OK

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aah....re-homing fee! Duh. :lol:

Yes, Fogelhund, I've had them up in the trading post for months. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts