Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, as i said my yellow lab,maingano,and cobalt blue are all holding within the last seven days. the only other species i have that is not is yellow tail acei.
the yellow lab and maingano are first timers and the cobalt is on her second try after spitting only 7 days into it the first time round.
wow this is exciting, i only hope they can take them to maturity :p
i have a fry tank waiting and a sponge filter all ready matured in the main tank.
i will strip the mums between 21-28 days, ill have to re-read the how to as this is my first time :D .
just thought i would share with you all

regards chromedome :dancing:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congratulations!

Exciting, isn't it? A few months from now, you'll be asking about fishy birth control! :lol:

Kim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
g-day guys/gals,
fishwolfe thanks for the kind reply and link to stripping fry. as to being over run with fry i guess we all could have worse problems in life hey :D
chiclidaholic, yes at the moment im over the moon at becoming a daddy again, all my human fry are grown up now so *** got the room. dont tell my wife about fishy birth control she'll want to know more :wink:

regards chromedome :thumb:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Congrats on the holdings. I have 2 maingano holding right now :dancing: . Our last daughter will be leaving the nest for college next fall but even then I won't have room for as many tanks or as big as I'd like :( . Is it dumb to move to a bigger house just for fish lol?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Is it dumb to move to a bigger house just for fish lol?
the wife and i were out for a walk and came across a house for sale with a full basement and i tried to convince her we need to move :lol: im still working on it :roll:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dewdrop, good news on your maingano's too, great fish aren't they.
sounds like a move is just what the doctor ordered! :D

fishwolfe, good luck with your powers of persuasion. *** been trying to get my wife to move but i think *** got more chance of winning the lottery :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts