Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, so my yellow lab just had fry and *** had a few people tell me they would by the fry off me. im not sure if i'm going to sell them or not, but i was wondering what would be a good price to sell them for? i have 10 of them, so what would be a good selling price for 5 of them? or all 10?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Being that their still small I would wait till they are at least 1-2 inches then sell them for around 3 to 5 dollars each.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
If he has the means to raise them (I mean without getting eaten, like their own tank or smaller tankmates) you could sell them at around a couple months of age like 3/4 inch. I have transported fish this size a few times without a problem.

At that size I would ask like $2 or maybe $3 each. Labs are fairly common and even the LFS's only charge like $7 for them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, i do have them in there own tank, and i did plan to raise them, still not sure if i will sell any, i was just wonder what a good asking price was, i didn't want to over/under charge anyone.

·
Registered
211 Posts
just wait until they grow at that size ya like 2$ but bigger lik 10$

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
$10 for Yellow Lab Fry????? :lol:

I seriously think you will have a hard time selling Yellow Labs at $10 each. Thats more than the LFS charges for them.

·
Super Moderator
40,501 Posts
$2 is about right for 1.5" to 2" yellow labs.

·
Registered
211 Posts
no a said 2$ for yellow lab fry keep up. 5-10$ if you let them grow for a little im not sure how long you want to wait though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts