So back story short, built a new house and dedicated some space to a fish room with a cutout in the wall to fit a large tank in to act as a room divider. 2 years after moving in, I ordered the tank. The standard 300g dimensions changed within that time so the hole in the wall had to be adjusted for the tank to fit. Tank ordered, arrived 3 months later in Sept. I just finished building the stand for it and we got it up on there and in the wall. Time to start plumbing and cleaning it up, prepping for water. Sump WAS going to be a 100g rubbermaid stock tank but that idea was quickly thrown out as I realized the stock tank was too tall and wide. Bought a new 125g and a baffle kit with dual 7" filter sock holders.