Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woke up this morning to find one of my female peacocks dead in my hospital tank. she had some sort of sicknes that i was attempting to treat but i wasnt sure exactly what the illness was. i have two other females that i also have in my hospital tank because they are also showing signs that they might have the same thing. i took some pictures of my poor girl and was hoping some one could tell me whats wrong and how i can treat my other girls before its too late

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw. i checked all my levels in both tanks and they are fine. no fish in my main tank are showing ANY signs of illness

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
water parameters ph - 8.2, ammonia - 0, nitrite - 0, nitrate 10. the tank has been set up for 5 months. it is a 35 gallon grow out tank dimensions 35x12.5x22. in the tank i have 1m-5f(now 4) eureka peacocks all 1-2 inches (had 3 in 10 gallon hospital, now only 2 :( ) and 1 female red empress 2.5 inches. I've had these peacocks for just over a month now.

·
Super Moderator
40,491 Posts
It's pretty hard to tell from the body. Did you already post in the illness forum?

·
Super Moderator
40,491 Posts
You have some replies now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.