Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a tank with some demasoni in it. Can i put Labatrophesis Fuelleborni in with them? Or will there be aggression issues? I also have an acei and some yellow labs. I've lost some fish this past year and i want to restock with some different kinds.

·
Registered
350 Posts
what is tank dim. or size?

·
Registered
350 Posts
how big are our demasoni? how long have the demasoni been in the tank. it be pretty risky put to new comer in a tank but it can be done. turn off the tank light rearrange the rock work then add the new fish. rearrange after light goes of or at night. that will make the demasoni to reclaim new terr. n give the new fish a chance to claim and not get pick on. but i will keep a close eyes on them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the demasoni have been in there for about a year and are about 2-3 inches. biggest one is maybe 4. they're really not that aggressive for demasoni, truth be told.

·
Registered
350 Posts
you can try it. but always arrange the rock work whenever adding new fish to tank. best with light off keep tank dark for 8-10 hrs. if you do it in the morning or noon put a blanket over the tank to keep it dark so the demasoni wont see the new fish and bully them. good luck n keep us update on how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
40,519 Posts
I might avoid fuelleborni in a 55G because they are a bigger fish and on the aggressive side. I think I'd rather have them in a 75G.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fogelhund said:
male or female fuellborni?
they're juveniles so i couldn't tell you. I'm not too familar with the fuellborni so that's why i was asking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts