151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I move their shells?

Right now in my 55 I have:

6 N. Brevis
1 Kenyi (needs to go!)
1 alibno socolofi
1 N. Brichardi

My Brevis are all on one small corner of the tank, and I think it's because the Kenyi has bullied them there. If I move their shells to the other end of the tank, will they follow the shells or just get really confused?

I need to get rid of the Kenyi, but he's really hard to get. He's smart, too, and won't fall for my fish trap that I've put in there.

The Albino Socolofi seems to be pretty tame, he doesn't bother anyone really and just hangs out in the shadows by himself.

I picked up the Brichardi on accident, he was in with the Brevis when I bought them. I need to take him back, but he's playing hard to get, too.

Here's the Kenyi (I'm pretty sure he's a hybrid):

Here's one of my Brevis:

The Brishardi that needs to go back:

It's amazing to me, that the Brichardi wants nothing to do with any of the other fish. He hangs out by himself on the opposite end of the tank, and spends most of the time hiding and I can't even find him.

·
Registered
705 Posts
take out any rocks they choose to hide behind. leave something in there so they tend to gravitate towards it. once they all hiding on ur single rock. dip two nets in and try to scare into the other. works for me most of the time. just hope he doesnt learn the "escape up" technique

·
Super Moderator
40,501 Posts
They will hate you but they will get over it. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts