Sonny

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
What are the dimensions of the tank?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I think it has a good chance to work out. You'll probably be better off with eventually only keeping 1m of each and the rest females.

If they are only 1" then you will have a good while before any serious aggression would turn up anyway.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GaFishMan1181 said:
I think it has a good chance to work out. You'll probably be better off with eventually only keeping 1m of each and the rest females.

If they are only 1" then you will have a good while before any serious aggression would turn up anyway.
Thank you gafishman

·
Registered
31,206 Posts
4 x 2 x 2 is larger than 60 gallons.. if you've measured correctly. That is actually 100 gallons.

If I were keeping two species, for breeding purposes, I would typically keep three males. Most often (but not always), two will end up being one, as the dominant tends to kill the second. With three, that aggression is spread around.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fogelhund said:
4 x 2 x 2 is larger than 60 gallons.. if you've measured correctly. That is actually 100 gallons.

If I were keeping two species, for breeding purposes, I would typically keep three males. Most often (but not always), two will end up being one, as the dominant tends to kill the second. With three, that aggression is spread around.
Sorry just measured again and it measures
4 half x 1 half x 1 half what is that in gals?

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
I've kept Cyno sp. hara with Met Msobo (Magunga). They pretty much ignore each other.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts