Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made as a whole house unit, self cleaning , backwash auto every two weeks, or can be set
when to clean uses about 10 gallons to clean, *** read that people love these filter on there
aquariums removes harmful clorine etc from water company. Read about it from another fish forum and everyone giving a 5 out of 5 rating. anyone uses one like this? This is my third post
on this and the first two have been locked out a certain person for some reason is cutting me off
ever time I bring it up, thinking about getting one soon just wanted to speak to someone that has
one? People who run this website, reader are always asking about filters, so dont delete this post
again without talking to who ever owns this website. I am not a lowe"s saleperson

·
Registered
656 Posts
I don't know why you think this is such a great idea. To use this you would need custom plumbing, a pump, and some secondary source of bio filtration. For the total cost of setting this up you could use a fx5, or something comparable, that would work 20x better.

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Here's another thread where the same question was asked and answered. You may be interested in reading and contributing there instead.

And thanks for rephrasing your post to conform with forum rules.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts