Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm having trouble finding Demasoni?

I live near Madison, WI, any suggestions?

Thanks! Jeff

·
Registered
70 Posts
there is a ebay type thing for aquariums called aquabid, there is also a guy there that sells them with free shipping. food for thought

·
Registered
1,757 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's currently no auctions on aqua bid and I've had no luck with MAAH either :(

Starting to think I'm not supposed to have Dems... My local fish stores all have "mixed african tanks" they all look pretty dull...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
There's always online. Check the retailers in the reviews section. Quite a few of them come highly rated.

And be sure to post and ad in the Trading Post!

kevin

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey I've got tons of demasoni and have been looking to slim down the herd for some time now. The only problem being that i live in chippewa falls, so not just a hop skip away. if only you would have posted earlier, i was actually in madison this past weekend! maybe if your gonna be around chippewa sometime in the future, you could stop in and grab a few off my hands. if your interested pm me

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guess I need to check more often, checked a couple times on aquabid and didn't see any auctions for dems, now there's three.. thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mattawan_cichlid said:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwcichlidsmmb&1296855223

I know you said no posts on aquabid, but I think this looks like a pretty good idea for 12 Demasoni
Thanks for the lead, checked up on the guy and won the auction.

Dems should be here Monday! Thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts