Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been away from home for five weeks, and was told this morning that my fish (Ps. Saulosi) have suddenly died. I won't be back for another week. I am not sure if it was due to environmental factors or improper feeding. Needless to say I am not happy, and to make matters worse, I can't seem to find anyone within a few hundred miles who stocks this species.

I'm planning on starting over and cycling the tank once I get home, but really like this species, and would like to get more.
Anyone have recommendations of a supplier, including web based mail order? I have always had this setup as a species tank, and don't really want to venture to a new species.

I currently have a 46 gallon bowfront tank, with two canister filters running. One Eheim (75 gallon capacity) and one filstar (175 gallon capacity) . I have the larger filter running undergravel jets. I'm using sand as a substrate and a DIY concrete Styrofoam background with a few pieces of petrified wood. The tank has been up and running since 2004 with different filters, and a few moves along the way. The fish were about 1 year old.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have been away from this forum since 2006 and cant remember my password, so I had to make a new account

·
Registered
169 Posts
So you are saying that your entire colony died suddenly? Wow, my condolences. That's got to hurt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.