Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hello JD,

You can try the local aquarium societies in your area, the Pacific Coast Cichlid Association (PCCA), and/or aquabid.com. If you are a member of the American Cichlid Association (ACA), you can review their online "Trading Post." I know of a retailer in New Jersey who currently has Paratilapia polleni (4"specimens), but they would have to be shipped cross country.

All the best,

Randall Kohn

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello, I saw your post , I have been keeping them for three years and have a large spawn if you would like to raise one/ some.
Rick

male and female in community tank

female with fry

·
Registered
39 Posts
also check out aquabid. sometimes they have pollenis there. the best bet though is to post in the trading post section of this forum. good luck.

on a side note, i'm a bit surprised that pollenis spp have been appearing more frequently at the lfs around my area. I thought they were endangered.. i suppose that whatever the breeders are doing, they're doing pretty well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Alistriwen
Hi, I can ship to Canada but need you address zip etc. for a shipping quote. I have one plus inch and 1/2 to 3/4 inch Paratilapia Pollini sp small blue spot of Madagascar.
My estimate is $78. shipping international overnight next day. The fish ar $4.00 each and I could ship 12 one inch or 24 smaller for about that shipping price. smaller ones are $3.00
each. They grow slowly as with many Madagascar fish. You could grow some out and sell them in your area. Thanks Rick
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts