Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i had bought 2 about a year ago thinking they were the expensive white zebra ones, they looked white at the lfs, a bit of a light brown/white actually. well i took them home and out of the lfs lighting and they slowly darkened up. now they look like that. ignore the eye, he must have just been looking at the camra.

this is also the best pic i can get of him, i have more but there blurry.

also, are they worth any money? i dont want them anymore

·
Registered
586 Posts
looks almost like a clown pleco. Don't know the L# though.

·
Super Moderator
40,883 Posts
That's where we ask, LOL!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
look hey make a thread at that forum with the link to this thread, then link that 1 to this. im not making an account on a forum ill never use again.

thx in advance

·
Registered
88 Posts
TheeMon said:
look hey make a thread at that forum with the link to this thread, then link that 1 to this. im not making an account on a forum ill never use again.

thx in advance
I guess you'll never get your answer then. Don't be so lazy and expect everyone to do the work for you. You could have already created an account there, posted and gotten your answer.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Your fish is probably a type of Peckoltia commonly sold as a clown pleco. If you go to planet catfish and look through the catelog you can probably find it yourself. The picture you have there doesn't really show enough detail for me to want to take a guesstimate.

Barbie

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hey! He wants an answer! Don't give good suggestions, just give an answer!

It is a L104.

A wood eating pleco. Load up your tank with wood and get ready for lots of brown poop!

·
Registered
721 Posts
...the answer to the question may lie in the "suggestion" that are given. 8)

·
Registered
593 Posts
TheeMon said:
thank you emptyhead.
I think my sarcasm was missed.

Don't thank me. I just guessed. You don't have to join the forum at planetcatfish to do a search on the cat-eLog. You own the fish, you would best be able compare your fish to the pictures and descriptions on that website.

If my answer is wrong, you may end up doing all the wrong things for your fish.

Theemon - I'm going to vent a bit here. I view my fish hobby as a hobby, a way to relax and get my mind off all the stresses of life. I love it, but in reality, completely unimportant compared to my relationships, my family, my work, etc. Sitting in front of the computer reading about my hobby is also another enjoyment and a way to relax. Not work, not hard, not important. To think that you can't go to planetcatfish yourself and click on some pretty pictures of fish and make a decision for yourself about something completely unimportant makes me a bit fearful for you and the important things in your life. Maybe you are very young and naive, or have a fear of unknown websites, but I'm kind of feeling like you may have a very serious lazy streak in you that may need confronted at some point in your life if you are to make any progress in really important areas of your life.

Just a thought from a dumb guy. Take it or leave it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts