Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering this all day, pretty much ever since I found out that my Polleni is a female and won't grow very large. I have her and a high fin catfish in there right now in a heavily planted tank, and I was wondering, if possible, if I could add a third fish. As of right now there is no aggression at all. I'd love something that preferably won't rip apart the tank. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
59 Posts
For plants safe bets are Java moss and Java Fern if I remember correctly Anubias are supposed to be good too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but they're supposed to be unappetizing plants.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Then you may want to list what type of plants you have...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got an Amazon Sword, three Anubias plants on some pieces of driftwood, two Ruffle Leaf Swords, and two giant Val plants (at least I think thats what they called them at my LFS).

EDIT: Forgot about the odd one, it kinda looks like an Amazon Sword but it is much smaller and has a lot less leaves.. I don't know what its called exactly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.