Man, over $400 for me and this is within the last 6 months since I had my new 265G tank set up. Before that, I lost one Duboise due to aggression. But this time around, let's see ...
- 10 plus cyps due to shipping issues, jumping from the tank, and one medication disaster - $100 +
- 12 Callochromis due to the medication disaster - $100+
- 6 Simochromis due to the medication disaster - $50
- 4 gobies due to the medication disaster - $50
- 5 calvus due to the same medication disaster (I have lost other fish as well, but I am only counting Tangs) - $50
- Another calvus (got sick and died not the medication disaster) - $20
- 3 Petricolas due to filter intake accident - $30
So about $400 on this tank alone. This was one expensive tank. But then I killed over 12 discus in the last 2 years and they were a lot more expensive.
Sometimes, I don't know why I keep buying fish. :x