Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm hoping I don't catch **** for this post but all the different cichlid foods out there all give reasons they're the best. I have bought Xtreme, Northfin and Rons mbuna food. Just curious what opinions people have on this, I want to feed them the best so $ is not my main concern.

Any insight much appreciated!

·
Administrator
41,873 Posts
New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula sinking pellets or Northfin sinking pellets. I use 1mm.

Reactions: Cygnus

·
Registered
62 Posts
New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula sinking pellets or Northfin sinking pellets. I use 1mm.
I agree. Learned about both here. I have found as you suggested the 1mm pellets to be the best. The NF I have is 2mm. And the NLS is 1mm.
I feed them 1mm in the morning and 2mm in the evening.

·
Registered
697 Posts
So I'm hoping I don't catch **** for this post but all the different cichlid foods out there all give reasons they're the best. I have bought Xtreme, Northfin and Rons mbuna food. Just curious what opinions people have on this, I want to feed them the best so $ is not my main concern.

Any insight much appreciated!
I have used NLS and Northfin the most in the past, just got some Ron's Cichlid Food and have been using that for the past few weeks. I like Northfin the best; Cichlid Formula and Krill Gold varieties.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts