·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to look for a good home for my red devil

i do not know how much i can sell him/her for

i have two jack dempsey, one bumblebee and one other type

they are really big

the red devil is far aggressive and i have a other tank full of other cichlid and just found out i have 6 **** in there

i will have to expand my tank and looking to getting rid of the 90 gallon with the other above fishes so i can invest a bigger tank and fill it up with all the cichlids after

i am looking for a fair sale so i want to be properly priced...help a fellow out!! thanks

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
If you are just lookin for what it is worth, I would think you have to give it away if you can find a good home. Unless it is a purebred or especially fine specimen.

US has Craigslist. Not sure if Canada has anything like that.

GL...Bill

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Well considering you are trying to sell him because you can not keep him you may have to accept less than normal.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Depends on your area. Personally, it would have to be one HECK of a spectacular fish for me to pay for it, especially if it's a fish you're getting rid of because it's too aggressive for your tank. I tend to feel that fish you have to get rid of, should be given away.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
You could offer it up on a Canadian forum such as Price Network, which has an aquarium section, or one of the various club forums, of which there are many. It depends on where you live.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.