Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new member to cichlidforum, I just wanted to ask whats the best food for Kenyi, red zebras and Labs? Just wondering because thats what type of fish i want to get.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I feed NLS and Sera Flora which would be fine for the wish you want.
If not find a food that is rich in plant matter and spiralina.

Red Zebra and Yellow labs. will hybridize to, so don't go selling the fry :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
40,480 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Have you been keeping fish long? Cichlids? Just wanted to suggest you do some research on Kenyi before you buy as they have a reputation as trouble-makers.

I also use New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula. And I agree with Gibbs on the Lab/Zebra hybrids too. As you can see from my signature, I keep them together, but have 11 Synodontis in the tank to take care of any fry from them.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I use Dianichi cichlid color supreme floating pellet, Dianichi cichlid veggie deluxe sinking pellet, and OSI spirulina flakes. My fish do great on the combination and they simply love it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I feed NLS cichlid formula also. I just started feeding NLS about a month ago and my fish love it. Their color looks better too. I alternate spirulana flakes with occasional brine shrimp (once a week).

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hikari "Gold" and "Staple" in the Mbumba main tank
I bought NLS in the "Baby" size pellets for the growing fry tanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts