Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just though it would be funny/stupid to run a on going thread! :D :) :( :eek: :-? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :roll: :wink: :idea: :?: :? :zz: :!: :thumb: haha. If i get in troubly i b sorry!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Well, I wasn't suppose to buy any more fish until after X-Mas :oops: buuuuuut...
Today I bought 2 small M. auratus and the cutest little puffer fish :wink: :p
What fish did you buy today? lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
None today but Sunday bought the following;

4 x Wild Caught Melanochromis Interruptus
2 x Wild Caught Metriaclima Benetos "Mezinzi"
2 x Pseudotropheus Flavus

:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nothing today, but on suday, got a musk turtel to join my two little maps, and stripped my yellow lab female, so now have 10 little fry that are doing great, and are extreemly active after last nights water change :thumb:

·
Registered
184 Posts
The last fish I bought were three glass bloodfin tetras to go in my 55g community. The three I already had were lonely. ;-) I haven't bought any fish today, but one of these days (probably after Christmas) I'm going to go on a shopping spree (glowlight danios, panda cories, pygmy cories, saulosi, white top hara, SAE, otos, etc. etc. etc.). ;-)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Okay, all this thread did was make me realize that I haven't bought any fish in over 2 months. :(

I think I just set a record!

Kim

·
Registered
364 Posts
My name is Candice and I am a fishAholic! :lol:
Its been three weeks since my last fish purchase..... unless.... do freebies count?
If so I was given a male Polit :)

G

·
Friend of mine brought me two fish, hyrid haps that look stunning (babies from babies that I gave him two years ago). :D Bought a Red Jake Peacock on Saturday. My 265G is getting over crowded, but I can't stop buying. I am sure I will be back posting a few more times in not too distant future. :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I went on a rampage two weeks ago and got two Bolivian rams for my community tank, an albino BN pleco for my angel tank and two more synodontis multipunctatus and an albino peacock juvie for my African tank. The tanks are on three different floors of my house so there was lots of running up and down stairs between tanks and floating bags! Very fun. But I'm basically done, unless I rehome something . . .

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just bought two different groups yesterday! I picked up some 6 F1 Cunningtonia longiventralis (Kachese), and a wild caught trio of Aulonocara maulana. Hopefully I don't have to urge to buy any more because I have no more room :lol:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Nothing today, but I did pick up a nice group of 7 Yellow Labs on Sunday and a really nice group of Aulonocara stuartgranti (Gallireya Reef) juvies yesterday.

·
Registered
225 Posts
This post has now caused me to start looking at tanks on ebay, due to the fact that I have no more room in my current tanks. :p

·
Banned
762 Posts
I'm headed to Uncle Ned's to be there when they open hehe... It'll be my first time there, I can't wait to see what they have. Hopefully I won't let myself spend too much. :lol:

G

·
Two 6-7" Protomelas spinolotus "Mara Rocks" males
One WC 4-5" Mchenga (copadichromis) conophoros "Otter Point" male
One WC 6-7" Aulonocara sp. "Yellow Collar" Monkey Bay male
One Lethrinops sp. "Green Chest" male
One 3-4" Protomelas steveni taiwan reef male

Stupid sulphur heads are costing me a fortune for shipping... Worth it though in my opinion...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
What, it's Saturday and no one else's wife drug them all over town for 6 hours and then 4 more hours just going back and forth to the same stores they previously visited?
Well I got me a nice red zebra male and a small rubber-lip/nose/bulldog pleco.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Today I picked up five otocinclus for my 55g community, along with a bunch of plants. About five minutes ago I officially placed my order for 6 ps. saulosi and 6 cyno white top haras. :D Boy, are my coworkers going to look strangely at me when they arrive in the mail. :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
i just picked up 2 more female Labeotropheus Fuellborni. Don't reall need more but I had too much time to kill and well you know.

Nate

1 - 20 of 527 Posts