Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i went to my lfs to get some stress coat and some food when a lady walked in with a bag full of fish i asked what she was doing and she said her husband transitioned to saltwater and doesnt want them anymore do you? and i asked what kind they were and i walked out with 3 healthy columbian tetras that i put in my 55 gallon 2 swordtails that are in my 10 gallon and 2 healthy apisto cichlids that i put in my 10 gallon are they fine in there i wanna know? and does any one know about marbled crawfish because today i saw the same guy at my lfs that sold me a electric blue crawfish and it died about 2 weeks later he felt so bad he offered some of his marble crawfish when his gives birth so i gave him my number and hes gonna call when they drop and hes giving me 3 for free so does anyone know anything about them? lol just to add to my lucky day story i got a call from my friend saying that hes got a empty 5 gallon he wants to get rid of with a filter and a heater for free any stocking suggestions?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Current stocking

55 gallon

4x red minor tetras
3x keyhole cichlids
4x platys
1x albino bristlenose pleco
1x honey gourami
3x clown loach