Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many top notch brands in "Fish Stores & Online" for people to choose from and many infamous "You Tube" recommendations vary. I currently use "Fritz Complete" water conditioner with my water changes. My fish store Guru says utilize "Stability from Seachem" for a week to improve biological media for those minor spikes in Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate.
What brands do you fellow fishkeepers like and reason as I always want to UTILIZE the BEST PRODUCTS no matter the cost.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is "Prime by Seachem" more effective than others with spikes in Ammonia, Nitrite & Nitrate with water changes? Hope your well doesn't go dry....lol
What about biological additives?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Seachem is doing mighty well with their products. I gather nobody likes any bacteria additive at all. In theory if you add it directly to biological media in your canister it should help but probably not to degree that it claims. Some infamous "YOUTUBE" guys love the product and it doesn't harm fish no matter the usage.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Quite true as most fish are bred on farms and utilize local tap water. For instance in New Jersey where I reside water is around 7.6 PH and fish would adapt mostly to it without trying to lowering it to neutral 7.0.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts