Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a great tank Now! thanks you all of you! :thumb: here's a list of all the fish we got yesterday!
5 (1) 4.5 inch Show male F1 metraclima Galireya reef
Trio 3 inch Ps. Flavus
3 4 inch Dolphin Manda
1 Afra couBUE Male
2m 2f 3.5 inch labidochromis Mabamba
4 F1 Blue reef Afra
3 wild Afra Chimate Dwarf 1 Male 2 Females
3 3inch F1 Zebra Slim Kompact.
4 F1 Met Esterae
4 F1 Salousi 1 3" male 3 2.5 inch females.
trio F1 Lab Hongi
2 Metriaclima Zebra BB Luwino Reef
5 F1 polits 2 " 1m 4f.
1 male Pundamilia Nyeriyi Python Island Male
1 Show 2" Kingsezei Pulpican Male
5 Elongatus Chailosi 2"

We got them home and after about an hour they were making themselves at home in an empty tank. They actually ate that night and seem to be happy. We added the decor. this afternoon and they Love going in and out of the rock and the hidey holes. We have actually turned off the TV to watch them :popcorn:
Here are some pics of our new family members

Not the best pic but I hope to get better!

Thanks all for all your help! and I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy ya'lls :thumb:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I hope this is a 150 gallon tank or larger! That's an enormous fish list and a huge risk of hybridization!

They're very nice looking fish though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I forgot to tell you That you Also have 4 Jalo Reef Afra and the One male Demasoni. If you start to get any spikes call me. Ill grab some Bio Spira tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Very impressive! Is that a baby kenyi in the bottom pic? It's on the gravel towards the left 1/2 of the pic.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You have some very nice fish there! :thumb:

I suspect you may have hybridization issues, regardless of the tank size...Too many species and not enough of each! But if you aren't interested in distributing fry, it's not an issue.

It certainly should be an entertaining tank!

Have the two "show" fish won any awards?

Kim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
penalonga2005 said:
I forgot to tell you That you Also have 4 Jalo Reef Afra and the One male Demasoni. If you start to get any spikes call me. Ill grab some Bio Spira tomorrow.
No Probs! I will let you know. So Far so good! but I need to test the water later today. First College then water! :lol:

Personally I am not to worried about hybridization.
And my demasoni I love him and I think that he is great :lol: and since I am not doing the breeding thing at this time. I don't see a problem :wink:
After a year of this tank sitting I am just happy to see awesome fish in it! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Thanks penalonga2005 :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dewdrop said:
Very impressive! Is that a baby kenyi in the bottom pic? It's on the gravel towards the left 1/2 of the pic.
yes, that's our test fish 3 :lol: that's it's name for right now. There is also test 1 and 2. they are yellow labs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts