I just recorded a small video showing my haps/peacock/mbuna tank as it gets one month old.
Mine is a 95 gal/5ft long tank being filtered by 5 internal/external filters with total of 890 gals/hour. I started to populate it last week and now it has the following fish:
I'm still planning to add three Nimbochromis venustus and maybe one more D. compressiceps just to improve my chance to have a male (I would remove the other fish) because it will be quite difficult to add fish later since I only find juvenile fish to sell here.
The populations is a little bit different now. I added four more fish and now I just have to wait to sex them and remove any male in excess.
I added one more Dimidiochromis compressiceps (3", unsexed), 1 Othopharynx lithobates male (2"), 1 Cyrtocara moorii (2", unsexed) and one Protomelas taeniolatus (2", unsexed).
I will adjust the team later by removing one of the two D. compressiceps, probably two of the L. caeruleus since I believe that I have 3 males and 3 females and the P. taeniolatus if it happen to be a female.
I think that I have 1 male and 2 females of the C. borleyi. If this will be the case I will keep them all, otherwise I will keep just a single male.
So, in the end I will have something between 9 and 12 fish, being:
1M/3F L. caeruleus "Nkhata Bay"
1M D. compressiceps
1M A. baenschi
1M O. lithobates
1(M or F) C. moorii
1M/2F or 1M C. borley
0 or 1M P. taeniolatus