Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really hate to start a new thread for this.

Its either hi-jack someone elses or dig up an old one of my own.
Sadly, these are all of TT. I can never get a decent picture of my 20 gallon unless I stand across the room.

[/URL]

[/URL][/img]

"One of things is not like the others"
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

·
Registered
532 Posts
AmishDude said:
Really hate to start a new thread for this.

Its either hi-jack someone elses or dig up an old one of my own.
Sadly, these are all of TT. I can never get a decent picture of my 20 gallon unless I stand across the room.

[/URL]
Awesome coloring on that female AmishDude! :thumb: How'd you get the cons to stop breeding?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you.

For now momma has the 75 gallon, and dad has the 20gallon.
I will bet you that one of the little boys will step up soon.
Honestly, once I can actually sex these things. I'm debating on keeping ALL females, then maybe keep a "stud" around.

·
Registered
532 Posts
AmishDude said:
Thank you.

For now momma has the 75 gallon, and dad has the 20gallon.
I will bet you that one of the little boys will step up soon.
Honestly, once I can actually sex these things. I'm debating on keeping ALL females, then maybe keep a "stud" around.
Do you have any other fish in the 75 with your female and her babies?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Odly enough, there are 13 white convicts in the mix as well. Picked up a few born a week after mine from a guy on CL. Besides mom + babies there are 2 plecos in the mix. You can kinda see him in the background of the zoomed in picture.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was wondering if someone can offer their expertise on a topic.

I have a HYPER aggressive little male in the 75 gallon tank. (Hes going to have quite the hump on his head me thinks)
He is chasing everything that gets near him, even his momma.
I noticed today that his tail is "split" in 2. The webbing between the 'ribs' is torn all the way.
Besides taking him out, any suggestions on having him calm down a bit?
Today is the waterchange day, you think that re-arranging the tank would do the trick for now?

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Try rearranging things and putting in some taller items that will help to break up the sight lines a bit.
Plus, providing more and varied furnishings with lots of hiding spots, will hopefully help beaten fish to escape any nasty thumpings by your resident new 'Tough Guy' in there. 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts