Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use these? I love the fact that they are lightweight. I am coming from a reef tank….had enough of that money pit. I'm using the same tank. 90 gallon with sump.
I found universal rocks and got one used. With a little cutting I got it to fit on the right side of overflow. I'm thinking of getting one for the other side. I have them against the back wall and plan to use some real holey rock in the front.
I'm waiting for my sand to be delivered….can't wait!
I got caribsea Ivory Coast.
Anyone have experience with universal rocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
They make really nice stuff. I have one of their backgrounds in my 125 and about 15-20 of their stacking rocks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
james1983 said:
They make really nice stuff. I have one of their backgrounds in my 125 and about 15-20 of their stacking rocks.
Nice! I just looked those up, very nice! Do you have a pic? The colors are nice. I wasn't crazy about the white color, but it's growing on me.
Hopefully it will tone down a bit after a while.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Lbannie said:
james1983 said:
Nice! I just looked those up, very nice! Do you have a pic? The colors are nice. I wasn't crazy about the white color, but it's growing on me.

Algae grows on them pretty good. This is the only full tank picture I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
james1983 said:
Lbannie said:
james1983 said:

Algae grows on them pretty good. This is the only full tank picture I have.
Nice! My other piece is coming next week. Excited to see it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts