Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want Saulosi in my tank. I am having a lot of trouble finding them for sale anywhere. anyone know of a place to purchase any? thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
come to the grand valley aquarium club swap on jan. 15th in G.R.
I have several F2 saulosi I'm bringing in at $3 each for 2-2 1/2 inchers with colored males or $2 for slightly smaller.
PM me for more info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually have to work that day 1st shift :( Anyway we can arrange to meet outside of the swap? . Do you breed other types of mbuna?

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
try looking online!! there are some great online places to get cichlids, just check the reviews section

also try joining your local fish club to get some help finding the fish you want, they will know of stores as well as local breeders

besides it's against site rules to ask for and suggest retailers, sources and such in the forums, that's what the reviews are for

·
Registered
277 Posts
Forget about going on line when someone just posted a show close to you with a great price.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Check craigslist kalamazoo, I was looking and there a few people selling peacocks in Mattawan which is a little town near Kalamazoo, and the lister said contact for any other questions have lots of other africans in stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts