Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

So just a question, Do most of the Ndoles maintain their bright red color or is that mostly reserved for the alpha of the tank?

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
I hate you my F1 Ndole are way behind yours. :-? :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Do you ship to Canada ?? :thumb:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your kind words :)

Hatter: Ndoles coloration is strongly dependent on their mood. I doesn't matter if male or female...they can be really nice red or colourful like you can see the pics. The fishes are not mature, they are about 8-10 cm and female is probably in the 1st and 4th pic. I will post an actual pics of whole tank soon or I will create the tank profile at this web.

24T: I'm sure your are nice ;) Any pics?

yanyon: hard to tell you as I'm in Europe and here isn't problem to get quality Tropheus.

flynn: :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi,

not only the fish is beautiful, you know how to take pictures!

Good job, can you post the full tank and tell us the ph, filter and other info

Ray

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hatter: My Ndole are still young so no spawn yet. I aked the guy from whom my F1 are and he told me that his Ndoles are constantly spawning and holding...one of the best from Tropheus variants he keeps.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Great fish Canart.
Sorry about my photo quality young about 3 cm so folk can see what they look like at this stage.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Interesting yours seemed to have more red (and photoed far better of cause) even when new.
Though that last shot (the one with the least red)

gives me hope some of mine will soon turn brighter :) . Dominant males showing most red? Was that what you saw?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts