Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nice shots of the Paratheraps Breidohri:

Awesome colors

Still learning the D300. This was shot fith a flash at F22 with an ISO od 100. There are three additional LOWER settings below this. Amazing camera.

I received my new D300 and have been playing with the settings for the past week or so. Unbelievable camera. Here's a couple shots of the P. Breidohri shot at an ISO of 3200. Note the minimal noise and detail...color.

These (like most I shoot) are at a 200 ISO.

The detail in this photo just blows me away.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Oh, Jeeeeeeeze.

These are really stunning.
If I had the smarts for any terminology and applying that, I would really love to get into photography. I have a nice camera, just don't know how to use it properly. Shame.

But these? These are amazing. And the Breidohri is brilliant. I absoluely love the 7th photo. These are by far some of my favorite photos I've ever seen here. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
AWESOME pictures Mo. Do you collect cameras as well or do you sell your older models once you get newer models.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have pretty much every camera I ever owned. Last count five digital SLR and eight 35mm cameras. I don't colect them...just never thought about selling them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.