Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought a BN from a guy at my local cichlid club and another small one got in the bag with the one I was going to buy. I haven't seen the little guy since the night I brought him home, that night he cleaned off both my filters :)

Last night I did some rearranging of my rock work (that thread can be found in the decorations forum if anyone is interested, wouldn't mind some feedback on it) and I didn't see the little guy. But on that same note I saw my bigger BN once or twice while putting in new rock.

I didn't find the body of the little guy, I would say he was under half an inch...my biggest cichlid in there is about 2-3 inches, think he got eaten?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
How funny...

I had a little albino BN ride in with some fish I got through a friend in my local fish club...

I dropped him in a 125 gal stocked with Apistos and young Blue Dempsey growouts... all were young and not so aggressive...

I didn't expect him to make it but this was my most peaceful tank. I didn't see him for a couple weeks and assumed him dead...

About 4 months later I was just sitting watching the tank and he came out and was grazing across some slate in a dark corner. Hadn't grown much...

I've seen him a total of 3 times in around 8 months. Next week I'll be moving the tank he is/was in... I don't have my hopes up too high but I am curious if he's still in there...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts