Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this tank originally with 15 Demasoni.... we were down to 12 in less than 24 hours and since then the slow decline led all the way down to one dominant dem. Along with a few male labs, haps and peacocks my tank is getting some pretty intense colors as I believe I'm able to keep the fish very happy and the tank equally healthy.

Check out my fish, excellent colors and stripes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More than half of them were either killed or somehow died??? I got them all from one person, paid $50 for all 15. I ended up giving away about 6 or 7 of them to a friend that filled a tank with them. The ones he took from me were and still remain the nicest of his bunch.

·
Registered
250 Posts
FishGraves said:
More than half of them were either killed or somehow died??? I got them all from one person, paid $50 for all 15. I ended up giving away about 6 or 7 of them to a friend that filled a tank with them. The ones he took from me were and still remain the nicest of his bunch.
Good to hear some made it. I was worried since your name is infact "Fish Graves" :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.