Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 10 gallon is set up again and I was wondering what to put in it until I get the HRP fry from MonteSS...

Here's a shot (just put one of the filters from the 15 gallon on it) - has a kind of "eerie" look to it.

So what should I put in it? Posting in both continents since I'm unsure - could be fish other than cichlids too btw!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like it, dont know what I' put in a 10 gallon though. my wife has an electric blue crayfih in hers.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Pair of Apistos. Or a group of cories that you can keep with the HRP later.

...Bill

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, probably gonna do the cories... dwarf puffers were suggested on MFK, but I'd have to order them online, while the cories are readily available by me

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So my LFS is ordering in Rabauti cories for me for tomorrow, so I'll be picking up 6 of them.

Almost bought a blue crayfish that was unusually active, but when I saw the rabauti cories on their list my mind was made up!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I had some wild Rabauti cory. Very cool orange color.

...Bill

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha wow - same taste in fish I guess 8)

Too bad the ones I'm getting at my LFS won't be that colorful at all :(

Maybe you should send one with the HRPs if you still have any of them :wink: :drooling: lol jk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
They were doing great for months. Then they started dieing one by one. No idea why. Wild fish can be a PITA.

....Bill

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's weird, well hopefully the ones I'm getting tomorrow don't have a similar problem - but they're not wild so hopefully that helps!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the Rabauti today, brought 6 of them home, they're happily swimming around and already ate half a sinking catfish pellet!

Will take pics tomorrow once they're a bit more comfortable in the tank :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts