Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add somthing to my 20long brevis tank currently five brevis "minutus" what I call them atleast haha

Anywho after watching them for last 4 days noticed they all hang out on one side of the tank leaving half of the tank empty only to venture over to get food that floats that way so is there anything I could try to add to the tank? Ori s it to small to add something else

·
Registered
705 Posts
a julie pair perhaps. one of the smaller varieties.. ornatus or transcriptus.. youd have to isolate a pair only however.. and maybe have a net or spare tank for unwanteds as time goes on. (gotta start with a group and slim down once a pair is formed)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was thinking pair julis may try to find someone getting rid of a pair if I can find one

Told a buddy if he seen a pair of his julis paring off to let me know but not sure if he will have them long enough for that to happen

·
Registered
31,206 Posts
The smaller Julidochromis are a good option, another option could be Telmatochromis vittatus or bifrenatus. Alternatively, you could add in some White Cloud Minnows, or Neon Dwarf Rainbows as simply dithers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts