Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 months ago I ordered 1 Syno Multi and liked it so much that I ordered three more (5 months later). When I ordered the second time they ended up shipping me something similar to a Eruptus Syndontis, and not the Syno Multi species. I was able to film a video and post it on youtube to prove that they sent me the wrong fish. Here is a link to the video...

When they saw the video, they immediately realized their mistake. They are sending me two Multis out of their show tank! Awesome news.

My Question is...

Now that I have three Eruptus, and three Multis will there be aggression between the two species??

Also, any feedback about my tank would be appreciated. Let me know what you think!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Good news that they are going to give you more multies and realised their mistake, not all lfs do! I've had personal experience with mine.

You will need to think about how many synos you wil end up with and the room that you have in your tank. If it were me I would find a lfs who would take the eruptus as I think that you may end up with some trouble with them.

Feedback of your tank. Looks good but I think you can make 2 rock piles out of what you have. It looks like at any moment that the big pile you have, will fall but other that that looking good. HTH.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with you. I think on my next arrangement (1 basic water change a wk, 1 complete overhaul water change a month (meaning I take all rocks out and siphon the gravel.)) I am going to remove the three Eruptus, and sell to my local fish store.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably create something completely different next week.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Not a problem.

Hope all goes well with the lfs and keep us updated on the rearrangemnts of your tank :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts