Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share that I picked up 3 new awesome fish today on a real good deal.

Wild caught 5" male Goldhead compressiceps. (beautiful!)
5" male Tropheus moorii (Kaiser II) (also beautiful!)
and a 4.5" male Ps. Acei yellowtail (been looking for a nice one for a while!)

Added them to my tank this afternoon and so far everyone is happy. The established fish all did the usual "look at me I'm so tough" ritual by coloring right up, but no fighting (yet, cross my fingers)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Good lick boomr. Keep the parameters right for the wild caught fish :thumb:
I wish i could get some in oz man. It's crappin me hey, maybe i should import them myself :?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must be able to get WC's somewhere in the land of OZ, no? If I can get 'em in Canada, surely someone down there will get them?

Nice elongatus in your avatar by the way. Mine looks just like him. His stripes get SO bright!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Congrats on the new fish!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Boomr99 said:
You must be able to get WC's somewhere in the land of OZ, no? If I can get 'em in Canada, surely someone down there will get them?

Nice elongatus in your avatar by the way. Mine looks just like him. His stripes get SO bright!
finding WC in AUS is impossible

·
Registered
13 Posts
Boomr99 said:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Boomr99 said:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Cheers for the comment on my avatar...I love that guy :D

Unfortunately it is almost impossible. Maybe ill take a trip to Africa and import them myself :-?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.