Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 20G aquarium. I bought it few years back and now it is used as a make shift tank for odd/sick fish. This tank is placed near window and takes direct sunlight that causes fungus to grow like any thing. Few days back my friend gave me a pair of Angels to keep for few weeks. When I put those in this aquarium, it was like a swamp and i cant even see thorough its glass. Rather than cleaning it with brush or mob, I figured out an easy way to clean it up. I just put my giant sweeper in it that did the miracle in a single day. See yourself....

Then came the swamp monster

here he goes...

yumyumyum

Just the second day...

Day: 03

New Problem :p

·
Registered
677 Posts
nice work and good pics...

·
Registered
28 Posts
do you guys have any African cichlid in Pakistan? cause there no african cichlids in my home country Bangladesh

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yes SAMHap we do have Africans here but not a lot of variety... the only thing is they are all imports from mass-producing factories (farms) in Thailand...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with monisaab that finding variety is difficult but if you have contact with a commercial importer you can have all you want. Like I managed to grab Frontosa pairs from such a vendor. Most of Malawi varities are easily available in market here. But people are more keen to have Koi varities like Gold Fish and Shabankans etc.

·
Registered
28 Posts
what types do u have there? like names? cause i am moving back to my country in 1 month. wanna get some africans

·
Registered
677 Posts
Auratus, Kenyi (Lombardoi), Socolofi, Yellow Labs, Red Zebras, Blue Dolphins, some Haps don't know the names and a few types of Peacocks too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.