Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are only a couple of lfs here that carry African cichlids. They get their fish from Florida farms. I suspect the quality is therefore not terrific. Could someone PM me with suggestions for a place to procure mbuna whose looks make them worth the tank space? I am not seeking anything exotic, just good quality. I am particularly interested in acei, labs, and saulosi -- if the latter can be had with good looks these days. (A few of the videos of saulosi on YouTube knock my socks off, but most are pretty underwhelming. Ditto for acei -- I love the yellow tail in the lighter shade of blue.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Finatics doesn't ship although they are a great store if you're ever in the Toronto area. Check out some of the Facebook groups for cichlids in Canada, you'll find some private breeders who are willing to ship, there may also be some local guys depending where you are in BC which may save you a lot on shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.