Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5" bucco notto that's been in one of my show tanks for about 3 weeks now. Before that he was in a qt tank for almost 3 weeks. While in qt his stomach was skittle sunken in but not bad, figured it was maybe from stress at the lfs. He has always eaten good. Once in awhile I might see a small amounts clear/white feces but it's always followed with regular feces. And I've only seen the white feces maybe 3 to 4 times in the 6+ weeks I've had him. The rest of the time I see daily regular. Feces from him. Since I put him in the show tank I have noticed his stomach becoming more sunken in. He eats like a pig, swims around normally. There is some light aggression with him and 1 or 2 of the other top fish but no physical damage and he's never hiding. No other fish have sunken stomachs of white feces. Could his stomach due to stress? Should I put him in a qt tank? Should I treat him with something in qt tank?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
40,492 Posts
Yes and see if he fattens up away from the others. If not then consider treatment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts