Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i currently have setup a 55 gal , a 40 gal and 29 gal and i am going to setup a 90 and another 40. My question is what fish in what tank. Ok here goes i have a pair of Hemichromis elongatus about 4 or 5 inches, a green texas about 8 inches, a male red saum about 6 inches , a female saum about 3 inches, a pike cichlid about 7 inches, a true red terror cichlid about 2 inches, 6 true green terror cichlid about 1-2 inches, and a tilapia mariae about 4 inches, 6 tilapia snyderae ranging for an inch to 3 inches and mextico blue fry growing out , i am looking for the best fit in each tank and the most compatablility

·
Registered
586 Posts
A bunch of those fish(gt's,rt) you don't have a adequate amount of tankspace for. The tilapias I know nothing about, but I do know most get big. I would do the texas in the 55, 2 gt's in the 90, The pike MIGHT work in a 40, but that heavily depends on what kind, And the pair of hemi's in a 40(if they are similar to the other jewels, but I don't know) with 2 of the mixteco's in the 29.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the tilipia marnie get about a foot , do not plan on keeping it , a pair of true green terrors get can be ok in a 40 , they get about 8 inches , the pike is in the saxs family but not sure what kind , the pair of five spot jewels are similar to other jewels they get a little bit bigger max out at 7 or 8 inches

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.