Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am going to be stocking my 29 gallon finally.

Here is the wish list:

Lamprologus Brevis x2 (buying 6 to form a pair, and possibly a second pair for another tank).
Synodontis aterrimus x2
Bristlenose Pleco x1
Black Calvus x3

Just looking for any valuable information. Just as a heads up I already have:

Synodontis aterrimus x2
Brevis x1

They are getting along decently the Brevis defends his shell against the cats, but nothing violent.

Will this combination work or will I have problems? Mostly concerned about the Pleco/Synodontis getting along.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I keep plecos and synos in the same tank, and they're fine as long as each has its own hiding place. There will be quite a bit of pressure on the brevis from the 6 fry predators you are planning on putting in there. :wink: I assume you are not expecting to save fry?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
triscuit said:
I keep plecos and synos in the same tank, and they're fine as long as each has its own hiding place. There will be quite a bit of pressure on the brevis from the 6 fry predators you are planning on putting in there. :wink: I assume you are not expecting to save fry?
As mentioned I will possibly be moving paired breeders out of this set up I have a 10 gallon and a 55 gallon sitting around empty so who knows :). I am not overly interested in breeding however.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts