Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read here and on other forums about the stealths..took 18 new and old style stealths to my LFS and walked out with $700 gift card..bought 12 of there Topfin heaters that are supposed to be fully sub... said it 3 times in directions along with pics!! Went into the fishroom yesterday and found dead 80- 1" Otter Point peacocks, breeding group(4) of Benga peacocks.breeding group (6) Kenya Gold Vics!! :x :x I installed 4 others on empty tanks, took all 7 out and noticed they had water inside the glass tube (so much for the fully sub. part :x :x :x ) I'm going back today to get a refund for them, I had working stealths, now I have nothing!! I'm stuck with a $700 gift card!!!...I wonder if they'll reimburse me for my fish??? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

·
Registered
656 Posts
that really sucks. I have replaced my stealths with fluval m series, and know several other people on here have as well, with no problems so far. maybe something to look into. sorry to hear about your fish

·
Registered
471 Posts
I was told that they don't even produce Stealths anymore! I got a phone call from DFS and they substituted one in my order for an Aqueon heater that's identical to Stealth, but with the added bonus of a function light. I like it!

Sorry about your fish, though, that's horrible...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.