Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little insider info for ya'll 1$ per gallon starts Jan 2 nd also NLS foods are 20% off! along with 5/5 tetras and 5/5 Sm assorted African cichlids. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Where u got the info is it all petco ,that good because my daughter want a tank in her room,I'm go get her one for her birthday ,I'll get her a 20 gallon.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hahahaha yeah I'm glad u share that one

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anyone know if this goes for 125s as well?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah it is only up to 55g , 40b, 20L 20H and tens ... i know trust me , i got my 75g three years ago when they trial ran the sale and included the 75, 125 and 190. so needless to say i have all three for a very amazing price.

·
Registered
252 Posts
How long is the sale?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would ask for a rain check if they don't have what you want. I got one for a 40B last time. The folks at my Petco seem to really go out of their way to earn my business. They accept expired competitor's coupons and offer additional discounts on items. Unfortunately their in-store stock is next to nothing, but they will order anything I want.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Lacey131 said:
nah it is only up to 55g , 40b, 20L 20H and tens ... i know trust me , i got my 75g three years ago when they trial ran the sale and included the 75, 125 and 190. so needless to say i have all three for a very amazing price.
Even if they ran a sale for $1.50/g on the 125 & 180/190 tanks, its still a good deal. I'd have to seriously consider it even if I didn't need it. I got a 40b and 20l last time around.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yah we aren't supposed to do rain checks on that sale . all of our marketing signs say no rain checks. at my Petco i dont mind giving out rain checks if your nice about it. if your being a you know what, lol , than i prolly wont. But yeah we want your business we will take competitors coupons expired or not. we love our peeps :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Lacey, do you know if Petco carries the 30BR? I'm looking to set up my breeding/grow-out rack when this sale comes and the plan is 12 20L and 4 30BR. I love those short tanks for a breeding/grow-out setup.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey hun
we do carry them , but you will have to talk to your local petco and see if they can order it for you. its not something that we normally carry in our assortment, but can order it. the only difference is the 40b is 4 inches higher. correct me if im wrong. but almost positive. lol i dont believe they are part of that sale tho cause they are considered to Petco as a "designer dimention tank" lol its stupid i kno but thats the way it works... lol good luck hun! BTW Sale Starts Sunday!! yay

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, the 30B is the 36x18 footprint but only 12 or 13 high, which is great for shallow breeders and grow-out, esp. when you're building a rack of 20L which are also only 12 high. I'll be at the store at 10am tomorrow morning - I've bought several tanks during these sales, including 2 55g, a 10g and a 5g. For anything 55 or under, this is a better price than you'll typically find on CL!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Picked up a 20L today 19.99 thats a deal. Will use this for the not so small fry tank.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts