Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a 90g with an fx5 and a heavy fish load (25). Right now I am using the single output MOD The 90 sweep. And I have great flow and good water movement. Was thinking of doing a 36" spray bar MOD what U think as far as flow and water movement. Spray Bar or single output.

Thanks
Ligs

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Mixed feelings , here. I like the spray bar for spreading it around but it I find it more nuisance when the smaller holes stop up with algae and grunge. I don't get that nearly as much with a single outlet with a swivel deflector. Depends on how you like your pain.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok think going to make a spray bar and see how it works. One thing I cant find black pvc anywhere. I was going to spray paint pvc or cpvc what ever one I use .Will the spray paint hurt the fish?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Get regular pvc its cheaper and paint it with krylon fusion spray paint. Let it cure for a week so it is more chip resistant. Your local hardware store should have it all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.