Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I aquired an Eheim Professional 2 Thermo filter with a secondhand tank (lucky me!). The only downside is it didn't come with the pipes and we didn't realise until we got home...anyway, I need to sort some out and have downloaded the parts catalogue.

Can someone confirm a couple of things for me please:

1) The valve block/tap assembly requires 2 o-rings (7444190), the valve block (7444578) and the hose clamp (7354158). That should give me the complete valve/tap assembly ready to plug ontop the head and attach pies? Is there a part number for the complete assembly?

2) The pipes, are both the inlet and outlet the same, 16/22mm? Part number 4005940?

Then I just need the inlet pipe, shepards crook and spray bar I think :thumb:

My LFS is more an Aqua One stockist than Eheim unfrotunately, so I'll be ordering online.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You should be able to get everything you need from a hardware store. I'd bring what you have there with the instructions. Most HW store will help you put together what you need. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
M&S, yes those are the correct part numbers for the valve block. I am unaware if you can buy them assembled.

Part # 4005940 is for the hose/tubing, not pipes. It is normally sold by the foot.

Since you have already downloaded the parts catalog, you should be all set to order the parts you are missing on your filter.

Dee

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help Dee, I can order the parts with confidence now :thumb: Mosty wanted to check that was everything.

dmpjr, the valve assembly is specific to Eheim, and we don't have any local hardware stores anymore :(

Should be all set to fill with water in a couple more weeks :dancing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.