Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am setting up a 29 gallon tank. So far here are my stocking plans:

2 Apistos
4 Corys
3 Oto
8-12 Tetras (Black Skirt or Rummynose)

So 2 big questions. First, thoughts on the stocking ? Second, I can't find Apistos anywhere. My LFS doesn't have them and could special order but won't hold them and is a little pricey. I have looked on live aquaria and aqua bid but everyone I am finding is across the country. Are there any Apistos breeders/stores on the east coast? I am open to the type....caucatoides and agassizzi are the two I'm most interested in.

I don't mind shipping across the country but would prefer someone closer especially with the cold temps right now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've been dying to get my hands on some apistos myself. I highly recommend liveaquaria.com. I've been ordering fish every month from them for the past 5 months. They pack very well and will include heat packs when it's cold. I'll be receiving more fish from them this week. All my fish I've received from them have been very healthy and had no issues. Also their customer service is excellent!!!.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.