Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks again.i originally went in for a severum after breaking down my discus tank , but the sev wasnt in very good condition, so i had a look around the other tanks , saw these 2 and thought hey why not *** always fancied oscars. if im honest , when i 1st got them i wished id looked somewhere else for tigers , but now they are developing nicely and i wouldnt swap them for anything. i see youre in the us , so id be surprised if youve heard of the shop i got them from here in england . its a little aquatics department in a garden centre called rats cats and elephants.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol not surprised . they are a small independant retailer who have got a little section in a garden centre ( not sure if thats what you know them as in the states. you know the places you go to get all plants, garden furniture etc) they dont carry a huge stock but generally their fish seem to be pretty good quality. they had some lovely frontosas when i got my oscars, and a while ago i was so tempted by some nice wild p. scalare they had , but unfortunately i didnt have room for them. il be sure to post plenty of regular updates as they grow so you can see how they develop.

·
Registered
281 Posts
they do look nice,i have just got one very similar, it is vey small at the moment there is no colour on mine, just all white. colur may come out as it grows,time will tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts