·
Registered
729 Posts
They are absolutely STUNNING! :drooling:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey hollyfish2000, I'm in Germantown Montgomery County. I got these fish from Tropical Fish World locate in Gaithersburg. They have good fish but they cost more than other stores.

hollyfish2000 said:
I'm in Maryland. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Yeah, TFW just got a bunch of new Africans in last week. I picked up a smallish ruby red from that group. They get good stuff and I just hand over the credit card and don't think about it! If you're looking for others (including synos), one of the managers just emptied his entire African tank and brought his stock in. Might be worth checking out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea man. Good to see you here bro. I got them was after power outage. Lucky, my flowerhorn is alive. :D
NZ1001 said:
Nice to see you here, buddy.
Looks like your fishes survived the power outage. :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
Very nice fish and good colorization. 8) Nice clean tank and water. Very-Good.!! :thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's Stuartgranti (Ngara) Flame Tail. ****...hard to remember these long names. :lol:
underdogg101 said:
What kind of peacock is the blue one with the red? I have one just like him. The guy at the LFS said it was just a mixed hybrid???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks css.
quote="css virginia"]Very nice fish and good colorization. 8) Nice clean tank and water. Very-Good.!! :thumb:[/quote]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts