1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
55 gallon tiger oscar/RES riparium with fogger

55 gallon african cichlid tank fully redecorated

african cichlid spawning ritual
(i know this crossbreeding is a no-no, but I like to let them do it for the mere sake or witnessing the whole life cycle, I enjoy raising them whatsoever. I kept a few, sold the rest for feeder fish. this certain female really bonded with the male)

let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi m1ste2tea,

The "tiger Oscar/RES riparium with fogger" is amazing; well done. The fake underwater plants you added are some of my favorite to use in my tanks.

The fogger creates a cool look to the above water portion. Does the fogger have any benefits to the riparium besides ascetics?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mlancaster said:
Hi m1ste2tea,

The "tiger Oscar/RES riparium with fogger" is amazing; well done. The fake underwater plants you added are some of my favorite to use in my tanks.

The fogger creates a cool look to the above water portion. Does the fogger have any benefits to the riparium besides ascetics?

Thanks,
Matt
Thanks, the fogger increases the humidity in the tank which is beneficial to the plants. However it does not help the turtle dry up when its basking, I usually make sure that it's off when hes trying to bask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts